Our commitment to privacy and security is uncompromising and guides every decision we make about how, where and when to collect information from users.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website. The information will only be used for the above purposes only.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data,) and the resources that you access.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Security of your Information
Please note that our forms are encrypted to protect your privacy. Once the information is sent to our Website, it is kept in secure databases where it is not available to users on the Internet.